We’ve just launched a brand new range of electric showers for 2012, and we’re very excited about it – we can’t wait to tell you all about our GSX Range! The range comprises 3 brand new showers, (so there’s a choice to suit all budgets) and they’re exclusively available to order from us online. Plus, for a limited time only, we’re offering these showers from £79.99 – so make sure you snap one up before the offer runs out!*
The GSX range offers 3 choices – the GSX, GSX Plus and GSX Deluxe. Standard on each of the showers are the following features:
- Four temperature settings (including a full COLD setting – perfect for hot summer days or after exercise);
- A low-pressure warning indicator (helpful, should there be any water supply issues);
- Complete with an adjustable height, 3 spray pattern handset (providing comfort for the whole family).
The GSX Shower
Upgrade to the GSX Plus or Deluxe, and you’ll be rewarded with some rather sophisticated features, (if we do say so ourselves!) which we’ll explain later on in the post.
So, Why Go Electric?
Electric showers are great for all types of installations – new or replacement showers. Installations are usually straightforward when replacing an old shower, but if you are upgrading or downgrading the power rating or installing a brand new shower, make sure your shower is installed by a Part P registered electrician.
Electric showers do not rely on your home’s stored hot water supply, meaning they can be an energy and cost efficient option. They heat water on demand, meaning that they’re ideal for a second or en-suite bathroom and will not deplete your hot water reserve.
And there’s also peace of mind with our GSX range – they’re all safe and easy to use for the whole family. With either simple push buttons (GSX Plus and Deluxe) or rotary controls (GSX), it’s easy to choose one of the 4 heat settings available. Enhanced controls on the GSX Plus (LED illumination) and the GSX Deluxe (LCD display) provide visual feedback for more assured showering.
We think the new GSX handsets are also pretty cool – each model has a three spray, multi-mode handset supplied, allowing you to choose a spray pattern to suit your mood. Whether you want a refreshing shower to wake you up first thing in the morning, or something a little more relaxing before bedtime, there’ll be a spray pattern to suit. Depending on which model you go for, you’ll have either a white or chrome handset to complement your shower.
GSX Deluxe Handset
The GSX range has been designed and styled to complement any type of bathroom – whether contemporary or traditional. Each of the showers is finished in stylish, bright white with chrome and white detailing, depending on the model. Plus, all GSX showers come with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee as well as FREE next working day delivery!
The GSX Plus Shower
The GSX Deluxe Shower
Gainsborough GSX Electric Shower – Perfect For Those On A Budget
Gainsborough’s robust new GSX electric shower is a great choice for new and replacement installations. Its rotary style controls couldn’t be easier to use, whilst its LED ‘power on’ button and low pressure warning light ensures safe showering for all.
- 4 heat settings – including a full cold setting
- Easy-glide, rotary controls to adjust heat settings
- 8.5kW power unit – our most popular engine size
- LED light indicates power on – visual reassurance
- Low pressure warning light
- Adjustable height shower rail and 3 spray handset
- Audible ‘click’ on handset clearly identifies change from one spray pattern to another
- Finished in white with white/chrome riser rail and white handset
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Guarantee
- Introductory Offer Price £79.99*
Gainsborough GSX Plus Electric Shower – The Ideal Family Shower
User-friendly features, such as the illuminated push button controls, intelligent automatic heat setting switch and intelligent phased shutdown, mean that Gainsborough’s new GSX Plus is perfect for family bathrooms. The GSX Plus will automatically switch to a lower heat setting if an excessively high heat setting is selected. Meanwhile, unpleasant, hot water ‘hangovers’ are eliminated, thanks to the GSX Plus’ phased shutdown: hot water left over at the end of a shower is flushed from the element as soon as the shower is turned off – ensuring the next user doesn’t receive a burst of hot water and also helping to reduce limescale build-up.
- In addition to GSX Electric Shower features:
- Intelligent, automatic heat setting switch – prevents excessively high heat from being selected
- Phased shut-down safety feature
- Memory setting – if the GSX Deluxe is not isolated from the electricity supply after use, it will use its most recent heat setting
- Finished in white with a white/chrome riser rail and chrome handset
- Introductory Offer Price £89.99*
Gainsborough GSX Deluxe Electric Shower – For Those Who Like A Little Luxury
For electric showering luxury, look no further than our new GSX Deluxe. In addition to the standard features, including heat settings with simple to use, push button controls, an intelligent automatic heat setting switch, which prevents a dangerously high heat setting being selected, an intelligent phased shut-down feature – flushing hot water from the shower’s element to avoid unpleasant hot water ‘hangovers’ – the GSX Deluxe benefits from a crystal clear, easy to understand LCD display.
- In addition to GSX Plus Electric Shower features:
- Illuminated LCD display that indicates actual shower’s temperature**, shower duration, active heat setting, power on, low pressure warning indicator and error messages
- Finished in white with a chrome rail and coordinated, chrome handset
- Introductory Offer Price £119.99*
* Introductory Offer runs until 23rd September 2012.
** Please note: the actual temperature will be shown approximately 2°C higher than at handset.